Audits & Other Reports
An internal audit report is released following each audit. Each report contains an overview of areas reviewed, any observations, and recommendations and/or management action plans to address those observations.
In addition to audit reports, the department may issue informational or other reports which do not result from an audit. The content of these reports depends on the nature of the work performed; however, the scope of that work is typically significantly less than an audit.
The reports below are categorized based on the calendar year in which they were released.
- Follow Up Assessment: Purchasing Card Audit 2016
- Follow Up Assessment: Street Department Work Order Audit
- Follow Up Assessment: Parking Authority (Commission) Special Request Audit
- Follow Up Assessment: Building and Codes Abatement Audit
- Follow Up Assessment: Parks and Recreation Special Events Audit
- Follow Up Assessment: Transit Payroll Audit
- Follow Up Assessment: CGW Wastewater Treatment Plant Recovery Audit
- Miscellaneous Agency Fund Audit
- Follow Up Assessment: Building and Codes Permit Audit
- Senior Management Expense Audit CY 2013-2014